3-Month support Package
Looking to make a significant change with a specific health goal in mind?
To enable for appropriate dietary changes to be suggested and adjusted for you, a longer period of time and more comprehensive support is often needed to explore your particular situation. Once we have discussed your situation , via a free exploratory call the process is as follows.
Preparation for a consultation
If you want to go ahead I will send you a comprehensive questionnaire including a 3-day food diary. This needs be returned at least three days before the consultation. This will allow me to understand your current status and do any appropriate analysis or research. The first consultation will last between 60 and 90 mins. Clients often find this a useful time to reflect on their own health.
I have returned to face-to-face consultations which take place in Thame, Oxfordshire, however, if it is more convenient for you we can meet via a video call often this is preferable for follow-up appointments.
During the first consultation, I will ask further questions to enable a greater understanding of your situation and in particular your goals. I will then explain what I think the most appropriate next steps are. We will then together discuss your personalised diet and lifestyle plan to ensure you understand what is required and why so that you are confident in achieving it. I will also suggest nutrient supplements that are appropriate for you. I might also recommend diagnostic testing that will help us to further understand your health. Such as stool analysis, to look at your gut health, Organic Acid Test which gives a broad overview of different health aspects or saliva tests which look at hormone levels.
I will ask you to apply the therapy for 3-6 weeks and return for a follow-up appointment where we will review your progress and make appropriate revisions to the protocol. This is important as Nutritional Therapy is not a magic pill and although improvements may be experienced after a few weeks, lasting changes may take several months or more.
I will provide email support between appointments, please see my expectations for this
What’s in the questionnaire?
- The questionnaire will ask you to list any current health concerns, or, if you don’t have specific concerns, then your goals or reasons for seeing a nutritional therapist can be put here instead.
- It is important to include your current medication and details of recent tests you may have had.
- It is useful to have information on your medical history, family history, symptoms you are currently experiencing, and your lifestyle
- Finally, a three-day food diary and further questions about your diet, including your likes and dislikes.
Hopefully, you will find it straightforward; a lot of my clients find it a useful part of the process. It is not meant to be arduous, but simply a way of gathering information ahead of the consultation. If necessary, I can talk you through it.
My questionnaire is a fillable PDF, so can be filled out online, saved, and emailed back to me or you can print it out and fill it in by hand post it to me or scan and return it to me. If you would prefer I can post you a copy too.
What does it include
- 3-Month support package 1 initial face to face consultation and 3 on-line follow-up appointments
- Summary of notes after each session
- 20% discount on recommended supplements*
- Email support imbetween sessions to answer simple questions
- Communication with other health professionals where appropriate
- Opportunity to continue with a 3-month support package £250 (3 x 60minute sessions)
* purchased on www.naturaldispensary.co.uk and dependant on minimum 6-monthly reviews
NB. Please ask for Terms and Conditions